Human-centered Graphic Designer / Digital. Print. UX/UI. eCommerce.
Graphic Design | Montreal, Canada Area, CA
Human-centered Graphic designer specialized in Web Design, UX/UI, Art Direction, eCommerce, and great interest for human-computer interactions. Clients ranging from solopreneurs to small businesses, and I am also freelancing for small studios up to large scale agencies.
So far, I have worked in an Award-winning Advertising and Design Agency in Montreal, I have learnt precious SEO notions and eCommerce from SEO specialists in an international Start-up in Beijing, came back to Montreal and worked in a well established 35 years old design agency, before going back to school to specialize in Web Design, UI, and learning bits of code. I am now freelancing full-time since 2014, always with the goal to make both the client and the users happy.
Specialized in Web & UI Design, Art direction
• Web Design & UX/UI
•App Design on IOS (Apple)
• Prototyping and Wireframes (I use Proto.io and Invision)
• Art direction
• Print Graphic design
• Visual identity & Logo design
• Environmental Graphic design
• Front-end dev
• CMS (Wordpress)
• Online marketing & Content marketing
• Project management
::HOW I DO IT::
• Both Mac and PC // Adobe CS6 and previous versions
• My best skills are in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• I also have some knowledge of: Premiere, After Effects
• Microsoft Office Suite
• LiveView (Live testing of mobile and tablet designs)