Human-centered Graphic Designer / Digital. Print. UX/UI. eCommerce.
Graphic Design | Montreal, Canada Area, CA
"I have collaborated closely with Laura Lee on various projects in China for International Groups such as Underarmour. The quality of her work is impressive, she manages a creative design in all its details. She is well-organised and persistent in finding THE design for the client."
- Euryale Châtelard, General Manager & Partner of Altima° Russia
Now. If you ended up on my profile, I'm guessing it's somewhat related to a comment I might have passed, an article I might have published or a project I just completed. Am I able to help YOU with your project? I'd say, let's have a Skype call to see how I can help you succeed with your new project. https://calendly.com/lauraleemoreau/phone-call/05-10-2017
Human-centered Graphic designer specialized in Web Design, UX/UI, Art Direction and eCommerce, with a great interest for human-computer interactions. Clients ranging from solopreneurs to small businesses, and I am also freelancing for small studios up to large scale agencies.
Specialized in Web & UI Design, Art direction
• Web Design & UX/UI
•App Design on IOS (Apple)
• Prototyping and Wireframes (I use Proto.io and Marvel)
• Art direction
• Print Graphic design
• Visual identity & Logo design
• Environmental Graphic design
• Front-end dev
• CMS (Wordpress)
• Online marketing & Content marketing
• Project management
• Both Mac and PC // Adobe CS6 and previous versions
• My best skills are in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• I also have some knowledge of: Premiere, After Effects and, hum hum iMovie
• Microsoft Office Suite
• LiveView (Live testing of mobile and tablet designs)